金曜日, 4月 22

MSFT didn't hire me, so what's the diff?


**UPDATE, UPDATE** it looks as if the Apple of my eye has arrived in Ann Arbor and is loaded on truck for delievery.
*UPDATE* it was a momentous decision (i had to call my dad up just so i'd have someone on the phone) as i clicked the "place purchase" button. expected ship is on or before 4/22.

yeah well, the business world may thumb its nose at me for betraying @risk, crystallball, solvertable, decisiontree, and whatever other contraptions they can think to throw at us... but i'm considering it anyway; and Tiger's (OS 10.4) making it all the more tempting. check out these mad features:
Dashboard
-admittedly, the ripple effect is gratuitous and may have to be turned off. sex sells.
Spotlight
iLife '05
comes with the machine and looks pretty slick as well.

1 件のコメント:

Liana さんのコメント...

So will you junk it up with stickers like Brian, or leave it pristine? I tend to think it's a little silly the way he does it, but I saw someone using a computer just like his, only with no stickers, and I kind of felt bad for it. It looked... desolate.

Happily, a large sticker reading "Live Animals" came with our new cat carrier...He wants it, but I don't see how he intends to fit it on!